Car Accident Lawyer in Lexington, KY
Injured in a serious car wreck? Our auto accident lawyer can help!
Attorney James Vaught is committed to helping individuals who have been injured in car accidents.
If you have been involved in a car accident, contact
Attorney James Vaught to schedule your free, no-obligation
Attorney James Vaught is willing to help individuals who have been injured
in a car accident caused by the following:
Car accidents can happen anytime and in any place. If you have been involved
in a serious collision due to no fault of your own, you may be eligible
to take legal action and demand financial compensation for your losses,
injuries, or damages. Do not wait another moment to find out how a Lexington
car accident lawyer can be of assistance in your particular case.
Call James Vaught Law Office, PLLC at
(859) 903-4165 or
contact us online to request your
How Long Do I Have to File a Car Accident Claim?
In Kentucky, victims of
personal injuries may have one year from the date of their accident to file a claim. The
moments, hours, and even days following an accident can be stressful as
you focus on physical recovery. By enlisting the expertise of a skilled
car accident attorney, you will have a team to help you. In the days following
your accident there may be documents or evidence that can be helpful in
your case and working with an attorney has many benefits, allowing you
the time to focus on recovery while we focus on your claim.
Do You Need a Lawyer After a Car Accident?
You don't necessarily need a lawyer after a car accident. If there
is minor damage and injury, then it's likely you will be able to settle
your accident claim with the insurance companies with no issues. However,
if you have suffered
significant injuries or
lost a loved one in an accident, hiring a Lexington car accident lawyer is beneficial.
Our legal team will help you put together a strong case, helping you to
fight for the
full compensation that you deserve and need to recover.
Types of Car Accident Cases We Handle
Attorney Vaught can also help with the following types of accidents:
Single vehicle accidents caused by defective car parts
- Rollover crashes caused by lift kits and vehicle modifications
- Crashes involving emergency vehicles (ex: ambulances) or commercial vehicles
- Crashes caused by uninsured or underinsured motorists
Attorney James Vaught is interested in speaking with you about the following
information and questions, related to car wrecks and automobile accidents:
- Kentucky No-fault (PIP) Personal Injury Protection claims for medical bills;
- Kentucky No-fault (PIP) Personal Injury Protection claims for lost income;
- Uninsured Motorist (UM) Insurance Claims;
- Underinsured Motorist (UIM) Insurance Claims;
- Understanding the police report;
- Who pays my medical bills after a car wreck?
- Should I use my health insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, or disability insurance
after a wreck?
- Should I give a statement to the insurance company?
- Should I sign a Medical Records Authorization? When?
- How much time do I have to file a personal injury case after my car wreck?
- How long does a personal injury case take, from start to finish?
How Long Does It Take to Settle a Car Accident Claim?
There is no one clear-cut answer to this question. Every case is different
and there are many factors to consider when estimating how long a claim
may take to settle, such as:
- Severity of the injuries involved. Some injuries may not even be apparent
right away, which can lengthen the process.
- Cooperation from the insurance companies. It is not uncommon for the insurance
companies to take their time processing claims or communicating information.
- Legal proceedings. If a settlement cannot be agreed upon, it will can go
to trial which will take longer.
In general, if your case involves
serious injuries with a potentially substantial settlement value, it will take more time
to settle the claim. It's important to not rush these types of claims,
however, so you end up with the fair and full compensation that you deserve.
Speak with Attorney James Vaught in a Free Consultation
If you or someone you love has been injured in an auto accident, it is
crucial that you
get immediate legal assistance from someone who understands
personal injury law and who is committed to you. Contact Attorney Vaught for legal advice and help.
Are you unsure about whether or not you need an attorney? Simply call his firm to schedule a
free initial consultation. During this first meeting, you and Attorney Vaught
can go over the details of your case and discuss all of your legal options.
Ask yourself whether a car insurance company will give you legal advice
and have your best interests in mind.
Contact James Vaught Law Office, PLLC today to
schedule a consultation with our Lexington car accident attorney.