Lexington, KY Car Accident Attorney
Injured in a serious car wreck? Our auto accident lawyer can help!
Attorney James Vaught is committed to helping individuals who have been
injured in car accidents. If you have been involved in a car accident, contact
Attorney James Vaught to schedule your free, no-obligation
Attorney James Vaught is willing to help individuals who have been injured
in a car accidents caused by the following:
Car accidents can happen anytime and any place. If you have been involved
in a serious collision due to no fault of your own, you may be eligible
to take legal action and demand financial compensation for your losses,
injuries, or damages. Do not wait another moment to find out how a Lexington
car accident lawyer can be of assistance in your particular case.
Call James Vaught Law Office, PLLC at (859) 755-4409 to request your
Other Types of Cases We Handle
Attorney Vaught can also help with the following types of accidents:
Single vehicle accidents caused by defective car parts
- Rollover crashes caused by lift kits and vehicle modifications
- Crashes involving emergency vehicles (ex: ambulances) or commercial vehicles
- Crashes caused by uninsured or underinsured motorists
Attorney James Vaught is interested in speaking with you about the following
information and questions, related to car wrecks and automobile accidents:
- Kentucky No-fault (PIP) Personal Injury Protection claims for medical bills;
- Kentucky No-fault (PIP) Personal Injury Protection claims for lost income;
- Uninsured Motorist (UM) Insurance Claims;
- Underinsured Motorist (UIM) Insurance Claims;
- Understanding the police report;
- Who pays my medical bills after a car wreck?
- Should I use my health insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, or disability insurance
after a wreck?
- Should I give a statement to the insurance company?
- Should I sign a Medical Records Authorization? When?
- How much time do I have to file a personal injury case after my car wreck?
- How long does a personal injury case take, from start to finish?
Speak with Attorney James Vaught in a Free Consultation
If you or someone you love has been injured in an auto accident, it is
crucial that you
get immediate legal assistance from someone who understands
personal injury law and who is committed to you. Contact Attorney Vaught for legal advice and help.
Are you unsure about whether or not you need an attorney? Simply call his firm to schedule a free initial consultation. During this
first meeting, you and Attorney Vaught can go over the details of your
case and discuss all of your legal options. Ask yourself whether a car
insurance company will give you legal advice and have your best interests in mind.
Contact James Vaught Law Office, PLLC today to
schedule a consultation with our Lexington car accident attorney.