Lexington Pedestrian Accident Attorney
Accidents involving pedestrians are unfortunately common throughout the
nation and in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
For example, according to
data released by the Kentucky Transportation Center
- In 2012, there were more than 1,000 collisions with pedestrians
- Of these, more than 50 collisions proved to be fatal
- 171 pedestrians in these collisions suffered an incapacitating injury
- 7.6% of all fatal collisions in 2012 involved pedestrians
What are the most common causes of pedestrian accidents?
The Traffic Collision Facts report listed the following as the most common
factors in pedestrian accidents:
- Driver inattention or distraction
- Failing to yield the right-of-way
- Vehicle not under proper control
Lexington Injury Lawyer Dedicated to Pursuing Justice for the Injured
Attorney James Vaught is dedicated to helping injured people. If you or someone you love has been
injured in a motor vehicle accident as a pedestrian, you should not hesitate to contact
James Vaught Law Office, PLLC as soon as possible.
Injured in a pedestrian accident?
Contact personal injury Attorney James Vaught.